Followers

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Before I forget...Happy Valentine's Day!

I feel like it was just Christmas. It's still winter and Valentine's Day sneaks up on me each year.  At Craft-Dee BowZ, our new challenge is ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HAND MADE BOW.  I'm using this adorable Bugaboo image named Elephant Love for my card.


I colored my image with Copics and added a touch of glitter to this cute image!
I used lots of cute embellishments but my bow is what's special. This is two double looped bows with the smaller one slid inside the know of the larger one. It came out superb and on the first try, too!  My bow tool is one of my most precious card making tools and it guarantees me perfect bows every time.
Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo. The winner of this challenge will receive 4 images of the winner's choice!

Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was six years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!

I hope you'll join us this month for our ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HAND MADE BOW challenge!
 
                                                               Thanks for stopping by!
                                                     Gail





4 comments:

  1. Oh Gail this is one really cute card and your designs gorgeous
    I love your topper.
    Thank you for sharing
    Hugs Debs xx
    http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card fab stam and a great design its all so lovely Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't know why my previous comment never showed up here! This card is adorable, Gail, and don't think I didn't notice that you quite cleverly colored up the elephant nails with pink and blue - haha! Fabulous embellishments and awesome coloring and an all around sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ทางเข้า winwin
    Gail, and don't think I didn't notice that you quite cleverly colored up the elephant nails with pink and blue - haha! Fabulous embellishments and awesome coloring and an all around sweet card.

    ReplyDelete